The Challenge System! Sorry for the long waiting time.
- What’s New:
- NPC loot, pixel, runes and exp are now given to the player who did the most damage.
- Destructible (Ore, Trees, Bushes…) loot and pixel are now given to the player who did the most damage (object remembers up to 10 seconds after the last hit).
The Challenge System
- There are many challenges now that give score points on stage completion.
- There is a wide variety of challenges, connected to topics like combat, crafting, construction, exploration, social interaction and many more…
- The interface isn’t complete yet; there will be a window that shows all of your challenges, stage progression, cooldown times and so on in the next update.
- One of the next updates will bring statistics back – but not with character levels or owned pixels, but with player’s scores.
- Items that drop to the ground after player trades are now reserved for the players.
- No more runes for feeding plants, but more runes for harvesting them.
- New background graphics for crafting and container windows.
- Increased pixel gain from destructibles.
- No more rune/exp/challenge-points for spamming static objects. The next object only counts if it’s different than the object placed before (different graphic,color,rotation..).
- Nerfed Mod Chance skill a little.
- Freshly created worlds now show in the teleporter dialog.
- Fixed wrong disassembly error message.
- If auto-feeding is enabled and you have multiple chars, the growing time bonus from the char with the best Fast Growing skill is used.
- If auto-feeding is enabled and you have multiple chars, the premium containers of all chars are considered when searching for nutrients.
- There are special premium challenges!
If you like this game a lot, please consider upgrading your account to premium. This will boost the development and will give you more features, content and regions to explore at a faster pace.
Check out the new features and please give us feedback in the forums. If you find an exploit, please send me an ingame message.
See ya ingame,