Now available in the Downloads section!
The new installer should take care of installing third party dependencies like OpenAL and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Redistributables, if needed.
Please report bugs in the forum.
Finally, a new update. First quests implemented!
- What’s New:
- New graphic effects on mouse-over items and lootables.
- New mechanism for getting resources: lootables. Destructibles are no longer used for this.
- New challenges for looting objects (mining, woodcutting, foraging).
- Exploration runes for looting objects.
- Tool items (Pickaxe, Hatchet; made from different materials), that give speed bonuses when looting resources or allow it in the first place.
- Experience for mining, woodcutting and foraging.
- Experience for crafting items.
- Tutorial quests that give experience and other rewards. Be sure to talk to NPCs with exclamation points over their heads!
- Henry now has stacks of 999 nutrients instead of 500.
- Souls have been taken out of NPC loot temporarily; they will be reintroduced later, when they can be processed.
- The server now remembers and adds up <1.0 experience points; it is now possible to gain (very little) exp, even if your level is way higher than the NPC’s.
- Tweaked exp-from-NPC function: it’s now non-linear; very weak NPCs now give slightly less exp, strong NPCs give more.
- Increased the Hide drop rate for sheep.
- Much faster resource respawn rates, but decreased maximum possible outcome when refining.
- Ghosts and the swamp troll don’t attack on sight anymore.
- Sell prices of items with hitpoints (melee weapons, armors, tools) now take their condition into account.
- Increased respawn time for goblins at resource spawns.
- Another small challenge-title related bugfix.
- Fixed troll stomp damage when shield is equipped.
- Some more fixes to make server and client more stable.
- Fixed a bug where crafted items would drop to the ground even if they could be stacked into the inventory.
- Bugfix of a server crash when text messages were too long.
- Fixed ranged combat NPC aiming.
I’m also happy to announce that graphic errors on ATI/AMD adapters are a matter of the past!
If you like this game a lot, please consider upgrading your account to premium. This will boost the development and will give you more features, content and regions to explore at a faster pace.
Check out the new features and please give us feedback in the forums. If you find an exploit, please send me an ingame message.
See ya ingame,