Finally, a new update. First quests implemented!
- What’s New:
- New graphic effects on mouse-over items and lootables.
- New mechanism for getting resources: lootables. Destructibles are no longer used for this.
- New challenges for looting objects (mining, woodcutting, foraging).
- Exploration runes for looting objects.
- Tool items (Pickaxe, Hatchet; made from different materials), that give speed bonuses when looting resources or allow it in the first place.
- Experience for mining, woodcutting and foraging.
- Experience for crafting items.
- Tutorial quests that give experience and other rewards. Be sure to talk to NPCs with exclamation points over their heads!
- Henry now has stacks of 999 nutrients instead of 500.
- Souls have been taken out of NPC loot temporarily; they will be reintroduced later, when they can be processed.
- The server now remembers and adds up <1.0 experience points; it is now possible to gain (very little) exp, even if your level is way higher than the NPC’s.
- Tweaked exp-from-NPC function: it’s now non-linear; very weak NPCs now give slightly less exp, strong NPCs give more.
- Increased the Hide drop rate for sheep.
- Much faster resource respawn rates, but decreased maximum possible outcome when refining.
- Ghosts and the swamp troll don’t attack on sight anymore.
- Sell prices of items with hitpoints (melee weapons, armors, tools) now take their condition into account.
- Increased respawn time for goblins at resource spawns.
- Another small challenge-title related bugfix.
- Fixed troll stomp damage when shield is equipped.
- Some more fixes to make server and client more stable.
- Fixed a bug where crafted items would drop to the ground even if they could be stacked into the inventory.
- Bugfix of a server crash when text messages were too long.
- Fixed ranged combat NPC aiming.
I’m also happy to announce that graphic errors on ATI/AMD adapters are a matter of the past!
If you like this game a lot, please consider upgrading your account to premium. This will boost the development and will give you more features, content and regions to explore at a faster pace.
Check out the new features and please give us feedback in the forums. If you find an exploit, please send me an ingame message.
See ya ingame,