Home Forums Bug Reports READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING A BUG

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rammy
    Owner

Please report bugs in this forum. I will keep a list of known bugs and issues in this post. Some guidelines on how to report a bug:

1. Don’t jump to hasty conclusions. Not everything that might seem odd is a bug. Try to reproduce the bug and confirm it that way before posting.
    2. If you’ve experienced a bug that has already been reported (i.e.: a thread exists for that bug), please post in the respective thread. Also, only add to such a thread, if you’ve got additional information (like another observation or action that may have caused the bug).

KNOWN BUGS/ISSUES:

1. I don’t have OpenGL 3.0 and can’t start the game!

The OpenGL version your system supports depends on your graphics adapter AND your graphics driver. OpenGL 3.0 is in place for a long time now; so chances are that your adapter supports it, but your driver isn’t up-to-date. Possible solution: update your driver.

• MSVCR100.dll (or similar MSVCR[x].dll-file) is missing!

Solution: use this link for 64bit Windows or this link for 32bit Windows, choose your preferred language, download and install. You may have to restart your computer.

• Killing NPCs causes lag after being online for a while

Preliminary solution: Restart client.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
        • The topic ‘READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING A BUG’ is closed to new replies.