Home Forums Bug Reports Combat Lag

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ZeroInFo56
    Player

Heyo.

Whenever I am in combat, if a spell/debuff is cast by an enemy, there is about a 0.5 second lag, and I always get hit for substantial damage during that half second, (as a result of the screen freezing temporarily)

Also, whenever I kill a mob (or multiple) there is a 0.5 second lag which casues me to take substantial damage, and on occasion, die.

It makes combat, which is a very important part of Gonzo, very unpleasant and something that you feel like avoiding due to the lag.

Thanks, if I can provide any more info let me know.

Tigerlime
    Player

I used to have that as well, specially with more ppl around and actually standing within sight. Then the lag is really killer. But for some reason, I haven’t encountered this anymore. Even with ppl around. But yes, the stun spells do cause a bit of lag. Mainly when running and then getting stunned, while still running. Once the spell time is over there generally is a small jump with the char. And there also was lag when killing a mob, specially mini bosses or multiple groups. But I don’t have that problem anymore.

Tigerlime
    Player

nvm, the lag is back. I spoke too soon. 😛 Same thing that zero said. When killing mobs or being stunned with that spell. Specially when 3 or more of those mobs use that spell at the same time on you. lol

Tigerlime
    Player

07:07 server time, so laggy when killing and being put under a spell that I can’t play anymore. The things I did was going to goblin mountain till either inventory was full or weapon was not good enough. Then repair weapon and craft materials. When inventory was too full from blueprints and other drops, I went to my house to clean up. Rinse and repeat. The more I did that, the more laggy it became to the point where I can’t fight without dieing anymore or using a lot of food.

Rammy
    Owner

The “lag” with casted slow-down spells is a known issue and I’ll tackle that soon.

I find the “lag” when killing enemies more interesting.
    Did you try relogging? And was it still laggy afterwards?
    Does this lag-on-kill perhaps only occur, when the killed enemies were dropping loot?
    This could help identifying if it’s a server or a client problem.

Tigerlime
    Player

Killed enemies before restarting the client, had lag on kill. I didn’t see this post before closing the client, so I can’t tell if it’s with or without drops. I think even when an enemy doesn’t drop stuff on kill, it still lags. But after completely closing the client and opening up again, the lag was gone and everything was good. At least for me. So a relog fixes that so it seems.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.