Home Forums Bug Reports Worlds seem to overlap?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tigerlime
    Player

I was building in my world. Then I left to look around if someone was online. Eventually I entered Pratze’s world. And I saw this:

Those are the same objects I used in my world. And when leaving Pratze’s world and going elsewhere, then returning to his world, those objects are still there. But after a relog, it’s back to normal, or so it seems as of now. But while entering my world and walking around for a bit there, and then entering Pratze’s world again, the same objects are shown. Maybe it’s an AMD bug or I’ve overdid it with the building… I’m not sure if anyone else besides me can see those or not. And oddly, it’s only shown in Pratzes world as far as I can tell.

Rammy
    Owner

Interesting. How do you get from your world (I know which one) to Pratze’s? Directly via “Get Rescued” and then on his teleporter?

Tigerlime
    Player

Yes. I used “Get Rescued” and then entered his world. I can try to do it again, this this time entering other places before entering his world. Let me check… I was in my world and then went to other worlds or places, left the playne and entered his world. But I don’t see those anymore. I will try again with my world and then his world directly… Hmm. Nothing anymore… Maybe it was the server being kinda slow to update the objects? Since I build them that same day. And maybe now those objects are correctly in the server and such, so I don’t get that problem anymore. But I know nothing. 😛

Facts:
    I build those objects that day.
    They were in his world, and only his.
    With a restart of the game client they were gone. But once I was in my world and then his again, they showed up again the same way.
    Today I haven’t seen that problem. Maybe it fixed itself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.