Home Forums Feedback and Suggestions My suggestions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bulus
    Player

-Make all stackables up to 100
    Its kinda annoying that you need to clean ur backpack after few mobs. These souls making a huge mess in backpack all the time locking res/loot picking.

-Make loot binded to most dmg dealer (even with destructive resources).
    Its too annoying for ppl when you fight horned or any other monster (and u wasting ur food /time ) then guy comes and take just last hit stealing your loot.

-Give a little better light at night
    After the shadows of night comes its to see anything i need to move around all the time my mouse to check there is any tree/monster/ores etc.

-Improve selling/buying system
    I mean to selling all of your items (using CTRL) not only 10 at once.

-Give us some chances in few cases
    i feel that Goblin leader boss (with his horde) is impossible to kill on this stage of game. I know there is already alot of much better stuff but i didnt see there are craftable now and with 2tier stuff its impossible.

-2 tier ore spawn
    I thinks its kinda hard to reach that ore atm. With 1tier stuff mostly u need an help ( friend run with the goblins u steal the ore). Even with 2tier stuff (best avalible i guess) its still hard to collect them (but u need alot of them to repair for example..

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Bulus.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Bulus.
    Bulus
    Player

– Edit option
    Now i just found this i can only edit my post only by 10min since i post it.

-Make Server Status
    I know there is something like this but i mean to make a detailed status (for example …. Game is updating Come back at 12:00). Server offline mosly means that games crash but isnt it a auto restarter? Some ppl may thinks its not big deal. But some of ppl like to plan their time and rest wont cry on forums (why server is off so long , Game offline, etc.). It will dodge alot of spam.

Rammy
    Owner

Hi Bulus, thanks for you suggestions.

By the way, you can turn the visibility of certain objects (like destructibles, which are ores, trees and so on; or NPCs) on/off permanently in the options. Additionally you can press shift or ctrl for making those objects visible temporarily.

Tigerlime
    Player

Souls do fill up the inventory fast, along with all the other drops. Increasing the stack limit of items won’t fix that. Since it’s the variety of items that fill you up. Don’t really know what can be done about that. But you can buy premium and get more slots. Don’t know how those extra slots are like though.

Getting the loot for most damage dealer would be nice. So far the last hit gets the loot. Which might be a problem later on. Also, most damage should be based on current monster hp. Meaning that if you took 49% of the mobs hp and then a player comes along that does 51% in one hit, while the other player took 10+ hits. In such a case the player that did 51% damage gets the loot. But the player with 10+ hits did more work for it. So there has to be something that will give the player with 49% and 10+ hits the loot. But idk… But getting loot on last hit will cause problems.

For better light at night you could turn it off in the options. 😛 But idk, I can’t say much about that since I got a lot of issues with that.

I thought you could sell of of the stacked items at once with the press of a button. Maybe it changed or something. I’d have to check that. But you should be able to sell the whole stack.

Getting tier 2 and the ore does seem hard for new players who go solo. Even I got it hard with the goblins on the mountain. I can kill them and all, but I wouldn’t have much of a chance to get much ore doing it all alone before they spawn again. But it’s not impossible to kill them with tier 2 equipment, since I can kill them all. I just have to be careful and besides, I got +ed equipment.

The ore at the small goblin camp southwest of playnes is no problem. For me at least.

From what I know, the server status and such wouldn’t help much. I mean, the updates go fast. And the downtime generally isn’t long. And after a shutdown it only takes a few min or less? and it’s up again. The only time when the server is down for a longer time is when there’s some kind of problem or lock up. And those happen at unexpected times. You can’t schedule them. lol

Bulus
    Player

TigerLime

about 1st:

I goes up with suggest that can be added blacklist loot system. After u looted a specified item u click on it using Right mouse button and tick the don`t loot option. And after it is on black list auto loot doesnt loot these items. If u want to loot it again u need to loot it manually and untick the option. This should fix all problem with lotting now.

2nd
    At least it should be changed (I think last hitter is worst option atm).

3rd
    Its kinda stupid to make day/night which only disturb you (its should give a climate) and as you said in forum i like to use everything that game can offered.

4rd
    I didnt figured it out yet. I will check this sell button right after game will start.

5th and 6th
    I agreed 100% its hard to get solo even on southwest camp by newcomers but for me after creating stilleto isnt it a problem. But even if u can kill every monster on mountain it still unable to clean enough fast to collect ores there.

7th
    Some fixes goes fast some not yesterday game was of for like 1.5h?. And now i waiting since 1 PM (CEt time) and still dont know how long it take

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Bulus.
    Bulus
    Player

-Spam msg

Maybe just try to make low visible table with (like conversation but rezise able) and put system messages into this table , for example as 2nd tab).

-Invite friends.
    Make invite friends by adding name of it (instead of comming next to him to add him).

-Few challanges
    If in the future there is no plan to make more estates/rooms for all challanges response to this shouldnt be done all stage?? for example:
    “Estate agent (3)”
    Static challange (instead of all stage dones)
    Same with
    “How Much for the world?”(200)

-Improve a little “hide hud option”
    There is 3 types of hud hide (“3 times pressing h”)
    1st – Everything on
    2nd – only mouse on
    3rd – everything off

I think to remake a little 2nd case. at least to give them hp boarder (screen changes colours at low hp) + give fast use items (without additional options like equipment and all at right from it..)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Bulus.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.