Home Forums Help and Questions Some question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bulus
    Player

About challanges:
    1. Static challanges are the limited one ?
    2. Rest of them are infinite?

About outfits:
    1. It`s that okey that i getting advange due the using a little outfit (butterfly). Hitbox are fits to outfit graphic and thats means i can much more easier to dodge missiles (rocks,arrows,poisons darts).
    About updates:
    Rammy when you gonna grow the rpg part (i know that challanges is this part but how long u can do this same ? Its looks like (do anything in game u will get challanges points/ kill everything moves, destroy everything ). But its seems to be fine if we look at other point. Highscore will shows the best players in ranking.

About exp:
    I already noticed (after speaks with a guy + my observations) that monster dont give Exp anymore. I still got like 15% at lv 100 but gizmo that he dont getting exp anymore for goblins (at 83 lv) and he stucks. When we gonna get some new adventures/unlocking a little bit.

Rammy
    Owner

It’ll all take some time. Features will come into the game gradually, as well as new regions.

Static challenge basically means that there is no timeout between stages; so most of them come with a limitation, but not all (Welcome! for instance). Some challenges are limited explicitly, like Place Doors (x/10). Theoretically all challenges that don’t have (x/y) after their names can be repeated indefinitely. But some have implicit limits, like Estate Agent, because one can only have 1 (or 3 if you’re premium) estates.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.