Home Forums Bug Reports Some Item Icons don't Display

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tigerlime
    Player

There are some item icons that don’t display in the inventory or containers and such. There is an empty window with a number (if there is more than one). Sometimes the icons do show up after moving items in the inventory or to an container. But then other icons vanish. (The item itself stays) I could make a screen if you want and the server is up again.

Tigerlime
    Player

Here’s a Screenshot. Also the frame or box around the equipped sword is not there. At first I thought it’s meant to be that way. But now seeing that I got other stuff equipped that are displayed in a box, I don’t think it’s meant to be that way.

ZeroInFo56
    Player

Are icons affected by graphical settings? Perhaps lowering your graphic settings has caused this. I wouldn’t know as I have only been able to keep a steady connection with the server for 15 minutes at a time.

Rammy
    Owner

That seems to be an AMD-graphics related problem. I saw the client on an AMD-graphics machine myself and the same effects are being produced. Didn’t happen on NVIDIA (tested on different machines) graphics so far.

Tigerlime
    Player

So… is there a way to fix that without getting a new pc? lol

Rammy
    Owner

I think so. But I need to investigate the…peculiarities of AMD cards/drivers first.

Tigerlime
    Player

There might be another AMD related graphic bug. With displaying the low durability of equipment. Only once I got to see the symbol of low armor durability, but that vanished after going through the teleporter of the playne. I never saw an indication for a low durability weapon, even though my weapons were low on durability many times.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.