Home Forums Feedback and Suggestions Feedback so far

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tigerlime
    Player

-Like the new webpage, but the news section takes it’s time to load. Don’t know if it’s me or the page.
    -Like the new name of the game and the logo. (Still don’t know why the name change)
    -Like the way consumables (Only tried food so far) are used more often than before the update. (Better balanced)
    -Like the crafting and gathering of materials. (Hard on the hand for pressing shift when gathering a lot of wood)
    -Like the enemy skills. (Except when the 90% slow skill hits and lags you, if it’s a 90% slow. It goes by so fast. But still, I do also like that spell. Gives it a challenge even when equipped better.)
    -Like the big containers.

-Not sure about not being able to see the exp you get except for looking at the bar at the top. (Maybe the exp is being displayed but it’s an AMD bug). But it’s ok. Just that it makes it a bit hard to compare exp gain.
    -Not sure about not getting pixels for destroying items. But it’s ok.

-Can’t think of anything that I don’t like. Except for the lag at times, and it isn’t much or often. And a relog seems to fix bad lag. (Only tried that once so far.)

Tigerlime
    Player

-Like that the server saves are so smooth.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.