Home Forums Feedback and Suggestions Creator of character

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    p3pe
    Player

I want to suggest you staff to delete some characters, because there is many outfits which is similar to npc’s from other games like margonem, secondly there is one char with crown, don’t u think some players will create a lot of char like this ? ^^ I think there should be similar system like in margonem, after reaching lvl’s for example 10 or 15 u can also change outfit on other in terms of your class.

Rammy
    Owner

The game will go in another direction than you might think right now.
    The “normal” gameplay, fighting NPCs, crafting, pvp and so on will only be one aspect of the game.

The other aspect will be the customization, building of estates and worlds. And finally quests made by players for players along with a rating system and regular contests about who created the best stuff.

Players will be able to upload their own graphics and sounds; so they can run about as practically everything they want. That’ll be the Gonzo(‘crazy’) aspect of the game, as players will be able to unfold their creativity. So if players want to run about with this crowned-king-body, why not? If they want to be a dragon, a blob or a tank, why not? You get my drift…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.