Home Forums Bug Reports Can't Repair Armor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tigerlime
    Player

I’m not sure if it’s me or if it’s a bug or not implemented. I can’t repair armor. I did repair weapons before without any problems. With the armor I had all the materials (all green), and dragged it into the box. But nothing happened.

Tigerlime
    Player

I read in the update that you can repair at all crafting stations (except the bow and shield station) equipment, regardless if it’s a weapon or an armor. At least that’s how I understood it and that’s what I tested with the weapon by repairing it at an armor station. But… I still can’t repair armor, neither at the armor station nor the weapon station.

(Not sure if it should have been fixed or not with that update, nor if I’m the only one having that problem. And it wasn’t listed in the fixed bugs section either. Just making sure to report this and let you guys know.)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Tigerlime.
    Tigerlime
    Player

Ahhhhhhh! I just found out something. You CAN’T drag the armor into the window to get it repaired. But by pressing Q it works. Either that or the bug was fixed without me knowing. Before I was always dragging the armor into the box. It works with weapons.

Rammy
    Owner

You’re right, there was a bug. Will be fixed with the next client update.

Edit: should be fixed now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.