Home Forums Bug Reports Black Tile in Toolbox Mode

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tigerlime
    Player

There’s a black tile on the edge of the world when in Toolbox mode. When placing a tile on the black tile, it’s gone. But somewhere else along the edge of the world (left edge) other black tiles show up over placed tiles. But in normal gameplay view, those black tiles aren’t visible.

Edit: It seems that it has something to do with setting collisions in tile mode. But oddly enough, those black tiles are there without a collision set. And while I was placing collisions, black tiles showed up above them (seems normal but strange), as well as at the bottom edge of the world, where no collisions were set (bug?).

Edit: Maybe it’s AMD related. I just removed a lot of tile collisions but they still showed up, but you could walk through them. Once those areas were off screen and I walked back again, it was back to how it should be.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Tigerlime.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Tigerlime.
    Tigerlime
    Player

AMD does a lot more than those things mentioned… While in the toolbox, the last placed midlayer vanishes when standing at certain positions. Even though it’s there. I have to be careful with that. But in gameplay it does always show all the placed objects.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.