Home Forums Help and Questions Are there modifiers for shields and helmets?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tigerlime
    Player

I haven’t read or seen anything that would indicate there are. Nor did I have any luck as of yet to get a modified shield or helmet. But to be sure if those exist or not, I’m gonna ask here.

Are there modifiers for shields and helmets? Also for arrows/ammunition?

Rammy
    Owner

There are not.
    For shields and helmets: not yet.

Modifiers for ammo would make stacking cumbersome.
    We find shields pretty powerful (as they completely negate damage for a few hits) and haven’t decided about other protection features for helmets. But as soon as those questions are answered (probably in combination with further combat features), there might be crafting modifiers for shields and helmets, too.

Tigerlime
    Player

That’s what I guessed. Shields really are very good. And being able to add modifier to them would be over powered, making them too strong. Right now I even wonder about the higher tiered shields and how good they’d be compared to the ones there are now.

Helmets do seem a bit bland. I’m sure in the future they would have more stats like magical resistance and such, IF there will be magic classes.

And ammo was just a random thing, since in the skill tree it said adding modifiers to craftables. And ammo is a craftable. 😛

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.