Home Forums Help and Questions 2 questions from the new player

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    darkhog
    Player

1. What is most optimal way for low level players to farm gold?
    2. Is there a way to “forfeit” your lot in order to buy new one?

1 is self explanatory, but 2 needs some explanation IMO. The reason I’m asking is because as a free player I can only have one claim and since my first one will be just something small to get going, I want in future replace it with something bigger once I get enough gold.

Tigerlime
    Player

1: To farm gold for new players I’d say skill the salesperson skill under the exploration skill tree as far as you can. Sell everything you come across and don’t need. To get more out of selling things, have a higher stack amount, since values aren’t rounded. Later on during “midgame” you can craft blueprints and sell those crafted items. Best way to make gold is with planting seeds, but for it to be profitable you need 3 different sets of skills.

2: You can always delete or even change the size of your estate (lot) at any time, if you have the gold for that. Deleting will remove everything (not sure if dynamic items are removed as well, I think they will), changing the size of the estate won’t delete anything.

Rammy
    Owner

Pretty accurate answer from Tigerlime (one of the most experienced players).
    One addition: dynamic objects (items) are not removed when deleting an estate. Fixed items will be un-fixed though.

Oh and if you’re lucky and find an Iron Key in enemy loot (everything but chickens and sheep), search for Small Mystery Chests in the forests of Noob Island (or on the goblin plain; but they’re pretty hard in the beginning). Those contain a fair amount of valuables that you can then sell.

Tigerlime
    Player

My bad. I meant to say that dynamic objects probably won’t be removed. Not my day it seems. lol

I didn’t think about the chest. I never seen a new player open one before. But I’m not always around. So the best way to make gold as a new player is with the chests and the key for it. But don’t count too much on getting many. lol

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.