Oh no, they’re shooting back!
- What’s New:
- Players can now change the size of their estates.
- Ranged combat for NPCs – The Swamp Troll now throws stones and there are Goblin Archers!
- NPCs do more damage, depending on the level difference, if the player’s level is higher; So they pose a certain challenge later on as well.
- Changed the troll stomp – players now get a better hint on where the troll will strike.
- Temporarily removed slow down magic from NPCs due to synchronization issues and the resulting lag.
- Changed the Goblin Net spell to stamina reduction instead of slow-downHint: there are consumables that give back some stamina.
- Increased the powers of Goblin Shamans (stronger goblin buff spells, Weaken and Harm debuffs).
- Small change in NPC behaviour: aggressive monsters won’t instantly turn away, when their target goes behind collision.
- Slightly increased the accuracy of some (especially low-level) ranged weapons.
- Repair was possible even if the item was at maximum condition.
- Access Ethereal Storage via button while on your own ground (estate or worlds).
- Nutrients are being recognized in your Ethereal Storage, so they don’t have to reside in your inventory for feeding plants.
- Crafting resources are being recognized in your Ethereal Storage, so they don’t have to reside in you inventory for crafting.
- Optional automatic plant feeding with nutrients from your Ethereal Storage.
If you like this game a lot, please consider upgrading your account to premium. This will boost the development and will give you more features at a faster pace.
Check out the new features and please give us feedback in the forums. If you find an exploit, please send me an ingame message.
See ya ingame,