Hello, 2015. Tweaks, changes, bugfixes.
- What’s New:
- Notification on login when someone sent you a message while you were offline.
- Crafted items no longer fall behind crafting stations.
- Tweaked pixel-per-NPC formula – gives a little bit more and the level-difference doesn’t have such a big impact.
- More information displayed on new-world dialog window.
- Chosen estate’s borders are rendered with another color (making estate identification easier if you named them similarly).
- Static objects can be placed/removed by holding the left/right mouse button, making creation of bigger structures less tiring.
- No more exp for placing tiles – that made leveling far too easy.
- Weapons now degrade by hitting destructibles (like ore veins or destructible trees).
- Additional information on the premium features dialog.
- Repair features of construction skills implemented; the base repair condition is 60% an can be increased to 100% via skill.
- Fixed wrong entries in the Ambient and Music lists in the region editor.
- When giving more pixels than needed during NPC pixel trades, the surplus pixels aren’t lost anymore.
- Incorrect respawn point activation when teleporting to another world.
- Fixed some spawners so objects or NPCs don’t spawn behind collision.
- Fixed a client bug that seemingly produced faulty static objects under certain circumstances.
- 100% coin-refund for selling estates and worlds.
If you like this game a lot, please consider upgrading your account to premium. This will boost the development and will give you more features at a faster pace.
Check out the new features and please give us feedback in the forums. If you find an exploit, please send me an ingame message.
See ya ingame,