Making the gameplay more fluent, boosting the farming feature, fixing some issues, including player suggestions.
- What’s New:
- Added options for displaying NPC/Player/Item names permanently (no need to press SHIFT or CTRL all the time).
- Seeds and nutrients were given sell values.
- Booster consumables obtainable by farming were given substantial sell values; especially the fruits of slower growing plants.
- Nutrients can now be bought at Henry.
- Increased the yield from ripe plants; there is now a chance to get seeds and nutrients out of them.
- Tweaked exp for placing tiles and static objects.
- Decreased pixel gain from NPCs.
- Increased pixel gain from harvesting plants.
- Decreased nail cost for tiles and static objects.
- Weapons and armors can be repaired at any crafting station with repair capabilities.
- Attack and movement slow-down of armors and shields reduced; basic tier 1 shields and armors don’t slow down any more.
- Decreased respawn time for vanadyte ore, but increased ore vein hitpoints.
- Fixed a client crash when the server tried to send objects before client was ready in rare occasions.
- We found a solution for graphic errors on AMD/ATI graphic adapters. Look here.
- New email and ingame notification options for plants that need treatment (nutrients or harvesting).
If you like this game a lot, please consider upgrading your account to premium. This will boost the development and will give you more features at a faster pace.
Check out the new features and please give us feedback in the forums. If you find a bug, please send me an ingame message.
See ya ingame,