Home Forums Help and Questions Upgrade?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

How could I upgrade my equipment? (+1, +2…)

Tigerlime
    Player

You need to skill 2 skills to be able to get +ed equipment.

Go to your skill window then to construction tree then to crafting. In that window there are the skills modder and mod chance. You need to skill both of those. Modder unlocks the next + of an equipment and the mod chance allows you to successfully get a +, or better said, increases the chance. You have to craft equipment with those skills to get the upgraded equipments. Only weapons and armor have an upgraded version. Helmets and shields don’t.

I’m lvl 34, but I still can’t put points on those skills.. I’m thinking about to reset. I’ve put a lot of points on useless skills.

Tigerlime
    Player

You can reset your skills at the witch for a price. But depending on your skill tree level, you might not be able to skill some skills.

Combat runes are for the combat skill tree to grow in level. You get those from hitting and damaging enemies.

Exploration runes are for the exploration skill tree to grow in level. You get those from selling, buying and getting drops from enemies.

Construction runes are for the construction skill tree to grow in level. You get those from building, crafting and harvesting plants.

If you want a higher level in construction skills for the modder skill and mod chance skill, then raise the construction skill tree by building, crafting and harvesting.

Leveling gives you skill points that you can actually spend.

So the reset doesn’t solve my problem? I’m so weak that I just can’t kill a group of wasps. I have to do something.

Tigerlime
    Player

I’m not sure how much of a skill tree level you have at the different skill trees. A reset might help. But you can try to use a different weapon for wasps. An axe or a club should work better on them than the other tier 1 weapons. You could also try to get a tier 2 weapon by killing fierce wasps or goblin archers in the forest. You could also try and get a + weapon. Just buy a small estate and plant some seeds and build some things (has to be different from what you build before that it counts) to get the construction skill tree up. You can also get your level higher to get more skill points you can spend. And each level gives you more stamina and hp.

Here’s my plan: I will make the money for the reset. If everything works fine, and I can have the skills, I will upgrade my equipment so I can hunt down those wasps. This way I can loot TierII blueprints and I can + those weapons/ armors too.

Ok, I have the modder skill. Now I need some instruction to how to use it.

Tigerlime
    Player

If you got both the modder and mod chance skill, then you just craft blueprints and hope for the best. Only weapons and armor can have a modification (+). Shields, helmets and ammunition don’t got that. So just craft weapons and armor till you got something nice.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.