Home Forums Player Forums The Game on the Internet

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tigerlime
    Player

I was a bit curious and googled the game to see what was there. I saw that Rammy made a few new posts on other webpages. I think 2. And that there are a few videos of the game. 3 new ones I haven’t seen before. One person didn’t know how to attack, he never pressed the space bar. And it was a let’s player. He didn’t really show much. Another person showed a bit more, but still not a lot. The only video that seemed to show it all was a polish video. I don’t know polish, but the guy seemed professional and to have covered everything. And he got a lot of views too.

Let’s see how things turn out. I wonder what will happen if this game is showed on a major gameplay video like mmohut or such. Since they generally get a lot of views.

Hello!

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

I would strongly recommend, to try out the Steam Greenlight. I think there’s a lot of potential in it.
    This game is awesome, and i hope that will be a lot of people playing it!

DErty
    Player

/\ Good Idea
    i can make it more popular in poland 😀

Sorry for my english Im polish Meh

darkhog
    Player

You see, Gardens of Gonzo doesn’t exist. You’ve might see screenshots or random video of it, you’ve might even play it, but this game doesn’t exist. Why? Because Google knows more about urban legends such as Polybius than this game. Simple as that.

You need to raise profile of the game a bit. Not too much, since it’s pre-alpha, but you need to do more. Because 2D MMO is a genre that is barely played anymore, people play more 3D MMOs nowadays. In 2000 you’d probably have no issues with breaking with such game. But now? Game probably will be sustainable with as little advertising as it is now, but that’s it. If you want to earn money, you really need to reach to more customers, especially since there are games that are similar in concept and execution in the works, such as Dwell.

I’m from Poland as well! :). I can send info to few Polish youtubers that may be interested in that sort of game (currently I was able to see only one YT video in Polish and that was made right after the name change).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.