Home Forums Player Forums Server down for everyone else as well?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tigerlime
    Player

Stupid question, I know.:P

So everyone else can’t play the game now?

btw, it seems like the more ppl are on the server, the more frequent the disconnects are. Also when fighting higher level mobs (goblins) and killing them with someone around, I lag a lot. To the point where I’m unable to see what’s going on for a few seconds. And almost always die from that. But it’s only with the goblins so far. Maybe it has to do with the exp bar at the top. Because every time I get a lot of exp (from boss or mini bosses) it lags the same way but not as hard. If I know more I will report it as a bug. But right now it’s too inconsistent.

What about you guys?

Tigerlime
    Player

nvm, it’s up again.

But still, what do you guys have for a ping and frame rate?

Also, how does the weather thing work for you?

Rammy
    Owner

There is a bug where the server crashes when one teleports to another world. And a small deadlock that resolves itself under certain circumstances. Hopefully, both will be fixed with the next server update.

Tigerlime
    Player

Sorry, I crashed the server. 😛 I went to the Playne and crashed it…

Rammy
    Owner

It seems that the last server update did the job. No more deadlocks or server crashes in the last 60 hours. 🙂

Tigerlime
    Player

Server is down! Weeeeeeee. I went through the teleporter, more or less together with Zero. Maybe that caused it?

It’s up again. 😛

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Tigerlime.
    ZeroInFo56
    Player

I think maybe trying to take two people through teleporter at once caused it. let’s Repro it and see.

Tigerlime
    Player

Did that, 2 ppl in and out of the tele didn’t do anything. Also, while waiting for the server to get back up again in that waiting position… Again this here happened. Somewhere I made a video of it. So 2nd time this happened while waiting for the server to go back up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.