Home Forums Player Forums First!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tigerlime
    Player

I’m first! With exceptions of the game makers of course.

I still need to read some things on the new webpage.

I also was in the game already. It all seems new and better. But the mouse pointer moves rather slow. And I crashed the game. lol Maybe I already found a bug as well. But I will see.

Finally it’s here! Thanks for all the work. Can’t wait to see what else that’s new.

I also crashed my browser while I wanted to get an avatar…

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Tigerlime.
    Rammy
    Owner

Welcome back!

You logged in, just when I issued a command to send emails to all users. That blocked your further login from working. I immediately fixed it.
    The new graphics features do need some hardware. If you’re experiencing low FPS, you can disable lighting and clouds in the options menu. That way the game, of course, doesn’t look as good, but you should be able to play smoothly even on older hardware. That having been said, ATI/AMD-adapters are always a problem. 😉

Tigerlime
    Player

Thanks.

I didn’t get that far to fiddle with the options besides turning the sound down. I did see you could removed clouds and fog and such. But I wanted to see the world with everything it had to offer. I will log in again and go to the guide npc where I left off.

I still need to check out the rest of the new webpage.

Tigerlime
    Player

Checked everything on the webpage while the server was done.

Time for bed. If I am able to sleep now… Would have liked to check out the game more.

No bugs with exception of the graphics. For that I will make a video next time and post in the bug forum.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.