Home Forums Help and Questions Do you accept graphic submissions?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    darkhog
    Player

I know that in future we’ll be able to upload our own graphics, but I’d like to ask if you accept submissions at the current time (even if technically it’ll be you who’s doing the uploading).

The reason I’m asking is that I’m fairly proficient at pixelart and could crank up some graphics that you could use, for the good of all the community.

Rammy
    Owner

Of course! The more system resources there are, the better.

We will take graphic resource suggestions into consideration, but because of legal reasons we have to check the author, source and license ourselves to decide if we can use them. Resource uploads are now active for premium players – so if you want to stand out (which will become more and more important), upload your graphics to your account. That way only you can use them and the legal issue should be solved, as you have to accept our Resource Upload Agreement beforehand.

However, if you really want to contribute I suggest you make an account on OpenGameArt.org or DeviantArt and submit your art there under a license you see fit; or if you have your own homepage, you could put it there with a short text that explains the rights of usage for third parties. That way we can always link to that source and credit you appropriately.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.