Home Forums Help and Questions Am I doing something wrong?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    OhhPaigey
    Player

Hey guys, so I’m curious if I’m doing something wrong, I started yesterday, I’m level 29. I’m in all T1 gear, I’m trying to move up to T2 stuff but the monsters are still incredibly difficult, and to collect the T2 resources you need to kind of just kite monsters around over and over until you break a rock or tree or w/e.

Why am I still so weak? Is this normal? XD

Rammy
    Owner

Hi and welcome,

with a right click on destructible objects you can see their resistances (thresholds). If any of your weapon’s damage in one of the categories (sharp, blunt, pointed) is higher than the respective threshold, you can damage and destroy the object. So you might need a different weapon to cut down silverwood trees or vanadyte ore veins. The goblins are pretty tough in the beginning. If you can’t manage to kill them by yourself, try to team up with other players.

In the future, more playable regions will be unlocked. So there will be more spots to get those resources from.

Bulus
    Player

You are so weak? Why u thinks that? There is nothing more than T2 Items and it will be kinda stupid if u can rush and destroy every monster on ur lv. If i remember good i can start farming solo t2 ores at mountain at 50~ with full t2 equip (after getting like 60-70 and +5 items u can just tank it all and then in spawn time farm ores). Take a look on that there is 5 tiers of stuff and now u can get at least 2nd. After making t2 weapon (specially stilleto cuz its best in my opinion) u will get a huge boost.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.