Some smaller issues fixed before taking some sleep…
- Increased the buy price for nutrients.
- Increased the loot drop amount of nutrients.
- The death screen now actually tells, if items were dropped or not.
- Loot items are now un-reserved if dragged or taken into inventory by the player they were reserved for.
- Products of item disassembly also go into the inventory now (if there is enough space).
- Fixed a rare server crash when crafting items.
- Fixed standing enemies, like Goblin Archers, teleporting back to their spawner while in combat.
- Fixed a client crash when resizing an estate.
If you like this game a lot, please consider upgrading your account to premium. This will boost the development and will give you more features, content and regions to explore at a faster pace.
Check out the new features and please give us feedback in the forums. If you find an exploit, please send me an ingame message.
A cool new feature will come shortly – so stay tuned.
See ya ingame,